The two photos - the first is the Pavlova I made - turned out well and was much appreciated. The second is the children's stockings.
How I wish I could post photos of the little ones receiving their presents! Of all of us at the table enjoying our Christmas dinner, and sitting around on the floor for the afternoon playing with Miss two year old and the eight month old twins - and their presents!
However the parents of the little ones have decided that they do not wish photos to be posted on internet so I must respect their privacy.
In the morning we called our second son who lives in London and talked for over an hour as the phone was passed around to everyone.
In spite of showers of rain in the afternoon the day was a peaceful wonderful day!
Hope that you all had a good Christmas!
I will be away now for several days.
4 comments:
Happy Holidays to you and your family! The pavlova looks divine! You can come visit me in Canada anytime you wish...as long as you make me one of those wonderful desserts! LOL! ;)
Happy New Year! xo
Thank you Chrissy.
Happy new Year to you all also!
We have just popped home for two nights after a few days with the family and 'Grandies', and are off again soon to the beach for two weeks.
I would be very happy to make you a pavlova sometime - in fact anytime you wish to stop by.
Hi Mrinz
Hope you are ok, you haven't posted for a while? Hope you don't mind me tagging you for a new 2008 challenge. Think Different! Please have a look on my blog for details - I think you may like to have a go. If you'd rather not then that's fine too.
Loved the fireworks in Sydney last night. We saw them on TV at tea time!
Gail
oops just realised you had posted a reply to say you were at the beach!! WOW - I'd have hyperthermia if I were on our beach now!
Post a Comment