Hi Tismee - do you mean the template colours or the colours in the photographs?
Most photographs on my blog are my own, the header photo with the Pohutukawa flowers was taken just the other day down by the harbour near here.
There is always a feeling of loss when you finish a good book isn't there! I have been known to read until 2 in the morning and like you I am a write off the next day.
It was the way the background colours and the photo goes so well - really striking!
I am now about to embark on Ireland Awakening - Ruthefurds second book on Ireland. I had that sitting on the shelf but have ordered Ken Folletts 'Pillars'for later.
5 comments:
Zowie! Why didn't I think of that??
Bring on the fudge!!
xo CGF
Makes sense doesn't it?
I'm going to do that tonight! It will make me feel so much better!
Drop 10 dress sizes in a minute!
Love the page by the way, what gorgeous colours - where did you get it or were you just being creative with the standard colours?
I finished Deathly Hallows last night - far too late and now I'm shattered. It didn't end how I was expecting it to either. Now what to read..?
Hi Tismee - do you mean the template colours or the colours in the photographs?
Most photographs on my blog are my own, the header photo with the Pohutukawa flowers was taken just the other day down by the harbour near here.
There is always a feeling of loss when you finish a good book isn't there! I have been known to read until 2 in the morning and like you I am a write off the next day.
It was the way the background colours and the photo goes so well - really striking!
I am now about to embark on Ireland Awakening - Ruthefurds second book on Ireland. I had that sitting on the shelf but have ordered Ken Folletts 'Pillars'for later.
Post a Comment