Some music to cheer up a wet day.
Well the music is good I think the words are rather sad.
Maybe some German speakers can help me - I think it is a warning not to
'fly too high' - a bird flies too close to the sun and gets burned.
Can't help you there - I barely speak English!nice tune!
Oh and I meant to tell you that I have just watched a TV programme about a man who has a Lion/tiger sanctuary in Northern NZ. It was lovely seeing how he looks after them. I missed the beginning so didn't catch the name of the place.
Hi Tismee2,Yes he has a lion park up north of here in Whangarei. I haven't been there but his TV programme is quite popular.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can't help you there - I barely speak English!
nice tune!
Oh and I meant to tell you that I have just watched a TV programme about a man who has a Lion/tiger sanctuary in Northern NZ. It was lovely seeing how he looks after them. I missed the beginning so didn't catch the name of the place.
Hi Tismee2,
Yes he has a lion park up north of here in Whangarei. I haven't been there but his TV programme is quite popular.
Post a Comment