The potatoes were from my garden, but no, nothing else. I usually don't have much of a winter garden, a bit lazy, but winter veges - cabbages etc - are so cheap it is hardly worth it. (Except mine would be organic of course) Some years I grow broccoli. And I do have this year two rows of broad beans - so far about 2 inches high.
Hi Candy, Yes the header photo is looking up the river, near the river mouth where it flows into the sea. The photo was taken a month or so ago - a typical winter look!
6 comments:
Soup!! My favourite.
Veg from your garden??
xo CGF
The potatoes were from my garden, but no, nothing else.
I usually don't have much of a winter garden, a bit lazy, but winter veges - cabbages etc - are so cheap it is hardly worth it. (Except mine would be organic of course)
Some years I grow broccoli. And I do have this year two rows of broad beans - so far about 2 inches high.
Wow!! I love your new "header" photo!! Beautiful.
A scene from The Batch?
xo CGF
Hi Candy,
Yes the header photo is looking up the river, near the river mouth where it flows into the sea. The photo was taken a month or so ago - a typical winter look!
Yum stew. I love your new chilly look too. believe me it's not THAT much warmer here though.
Mmmmmmm! I've been craving soup all week!!!
Post a Comment