How unusual. I have never seen anything like this before. Where will you be keeping it?
It is just made of river stones - I just have it sitting on the sill at the beach place - it is just ornamental really - rather earthy.
Ohhhhhhh! That is really sweet! Very cute.P.S. I was surprised that my Hubby commented on your comments :) He's more of a lurker than a commenter. In fact, I think you may be the first person he's left a comment for! LOL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How unusual. I have never seen anything like this before. Where will you be keeping it?
It is just made of river stones - I just have it sitting on the sill at the beach place - it is just ornamental really - rather earthy.
Ohhhhhhh! That is really sweet! Very cute.
P.S. I was surprised that my Hubby commented on your comments :) He's more of a lurker than a commenter. In fact, I think you may be the first person he's left a comment for! LOL!
Post a Comment