Are you familliar with the old Raymond Briggs book, entitled "Father Christmas Goes On Holiday"? This Surfin' Santa could have sprung straight from one of the pages!!
The grumpy Santa was the BEST... I like the "warm and fuzzy" version that my children have on dvd, but the old books are much, much funnier. I fear that they are not being published anymore... but luckily, my mother and father saved them! AND "Fungus the Bogeyman". Thank heavens!!
4 comments:
I love it!!
Are you familliar with the old Raymond Briggs book, entitled "Father Christmas Goes On Holiday"? This Surfin' Santa could have sprung straight from one of the pages!!
Thanks for the giggle.
xo CGF
Yes! We used to love Raymond Briggs books with his grumpy Santa!
The grumpy Santa was the BEST... I like the "warm and fuzzy" version that my children have on dvd, but the old books are much, much funnier. I fear that they are not being published anymore... but luckily, my mother and father saved them! AND "Fungus the Bogeyman". Thank heavens!!
xo CGF
Ours fell to pieces with love.
Post a Comment