There are lots of different climate situations that they grow in (that doesn't quite sound grammatically correct!)During your lovely warm summers they would be fine outdoors but they may need shelter during the more severe winters I would expect.
Your climate would be similar to the climate in the bottom of the South Island here.
4 comments:
Beautiful!! ALL of them!! But I think my absolute favourite is the third one from the top...
I'll be trolling the garden centres for specimens this weekend!! I'll let you know what I find...
Thank you so much!!
CGF xo
There are lots of different climate situations that they grow in (that doesn't quite sound grammatically correct!)During your lovely warm summers they would be fine outdoors but they may need shelter during the more severe winters I would expect.
Your climate would be similar to the climate in the bottom of the South Island here.
http://www.bromeliads.co.nz/index.html
This is a good website with all the different growing situations in the menu.
Absolutely gorgeous!!! What wonderful, vibrant colours!!
Post a Comment