Oh the memories! I sang along with tears in my eyes. Remember all those songs of his we used to sing with our ukuleles in the 50s/60s. I was so glad to see his special on TV when in NZ last December.
Anon - oh yes I do remember! I came from the Waikato and he was a very popular person there. The singing at parties used to be so much fun. People dont often do that these days, just play loud music!
2 comments:
Oh the memories! I sang along with tears in my eyes. Remember all those songs of his we used to sing with our ukuleles in the 50s/60s. I was so glad to see his special on TV when in NZ last December.
Anon - oh yes I do remember! I came from the Waikato and he was a very popular person there. The singing at parties used to be so much fun. People dont often do that these days, just play loud music!
Post a Comment