Thanks for dropping by! It's nice to *meet* another Tauranga blogger.I've enjoyed your photos too,you've got some great flower shots blooming here!
Lisa - good to meet you. And as you say - another Tauranga blogger, the first I have met actually.
Nice shot! I've been looking for cobwebs all summer, but found none (except the ones inhabiting my own belfry...)
teepee - Haha - would that be bats or cobwebs?
That's a great shot!Thanks for the visit! You might be right about the lack of good NZ actors, but you'd think they would make him fake an accent!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for dropping by! It's nice to *meet* another Tauranga blogger.
I've enjoyed your photos too,you've got some great flower shots blooming here!
Lisa - good to meet you. And as you say - another Tauranga blogger, the first I have met actually.
Nice shot! I've been looking for cobwebs all summer, but found none (except the ones inhabiting my own belfry...)
teepee - Haha - would that be bats or cobwebs?
That's a great shot!
Thanks for the visit! You might be right about the lack of good NZ actors, but you'd think they would make him fake an accent!
Post a Comment