I think at one point the kids are singing "falling down, falling down" yes? Their voices are so sweet though! Happy Christmas to you and yours! (And sorry hear of your encounter with an armed dermatologist; it runs in my family on both sides, any day now I will be joining you in the shade.)
4 comments:
Just what we need on Christmas Eve
Happy Christmas - If I'm right with the time, you will just be waking up around now.
Gailx
I think at one point the kids are singing "falling down, falling down"
yes? Their voices are so sweet though! Happy Christmas to you and yours!
(And sorry hear of your encounter with an armed dermatologist; it runs in my family on both sides, any day now I will be joining you in the shade.)
We did indeed have an angel in our house - running around in her beautiful new Christmas clothes.
Christmas dinner/lunch is but a memory now and Christmas day is heading towards the early evening. All is well.
and here we are just starting the day! It started here at 5.30am!
Post a Comment