Hibiscus seem to have a flush of flowers right when other plants are winding down for the approaching winter. They remind us that winter has a while before it descends upon us!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are gorgeous. I've never seen them so close like that. It seems strange how you are talking about winter and we are waiting patiently for spring.
How BEAUTIFUL, Mrinz... I saw many of the same colours of the single-blossoms when we were in Florida a few weeks ago, but I have never seen a double-bloom!
We can grow these lovely plants indoors during our wintertime, and I enjoy them so much!
2 comments:
They are gorgeous. I've never seen them so close like that. It seems strange how you are talking about winter and we are waiting patiently for spring.
Shame about the cricket by the way!
How BEAUTIFUL, Mrinz... I saw many of the same colours of the single-blossoms when we were in Florida a few weeks ago, but I have never seen a double-bloom!
We can grow these lovely plants indoors during our wintertime, and I enjoy them so much!
xo CGF
Post a Comment