Monday, December 27, 2010

My latest quilts

I have been working on these appliqued quilts for many months, in fact probably on and off all year. It is so satisfying to see them finished.

And the little boys just love them! As with a quilt I did last year for their sister, I put a dedication on the back with a 'secret' pocket in it to slip a lolly or a note into when I come to visit.

The quilt on the left is entitled the Lunch Bunch, and the other is Mum and Me.



2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

They are incredible work!! I'm not sure I'd have the patience to do something on that scale.

Unknown said...

Merinz they are gorgeous! I doubt I would have the patience to do them either as I still haven't finished the Noah's Ark cross stitch I began when I found out I was having Alexander! (he's now 8!. Maybe I need a Bach?