Thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday... I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. Was this the person whom you used to visit and help on occasion? I remember you mentioning an elderly friend to me several years ago.
Hope all is well with you and your family. Summer's coming!! I hope you are planning to get away to the batch soon. You deserve it!
2 comments:
Wow, that is truly impressive and moving. Thanks for posting it, Merinz.
This is wonderful, Merinz.
Thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday... I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. Was this the person whom you used to visit and help on occasion? I remember you mentioning an elderly friend to me several years ago.
Hope all is well with you and your family. Summer's coming!! I hope you are planning to get away to the batch soon. You deserve it!
xoxo CGF
Post a Comment