Just realised - I've replied to the comment you left on my blog, then discovered,too late, I didn't have your email address, so it's gone into the big abyss of Blogger 'no reply comments'! What I wanted to say was, Time goes fast when you are busy, busy...but the idler, the slower! Take it from an expert idler.
They are the easy peel Satsuma variety. Our tree is loaded this year - its tends to be biennial - a heavy crop one year and not so many the next. Unlike our orange and lemon trees which have a huge crop every year.
3 comments:
Just realised - I've replied to the comment you left on my blog, then discovered,too late, I didn't have your email address, so it's gone into the big abyss of Blogger 'no reply comments'! What I wanted to say was, Time goes fast when you are busy, busy...but the idler, the slower! Take it from an expert idler.
Oooooh! How lucky you are to be able to grow mandarins! I'm jealous! xo
They are the easy peel Satsuma variety. Our tree is loaded this year - its tends to be biennial - a heavy crop one year and not so many the next. Unlike our orange and lemon trees which have a huge crop every year.
Post a Comment