Time for a snippet from the past..........
It's amazing how music can take us right back to where we once were.
Wherever that place was - a restaurant, in class, on a flight, etc.
Hehe, even in my case in a cowshed! My Dad always had the radio going full volume when he was milking the cows. The cows loved the music and would gather around, jostling to be the closest. On a rare time when the radio was silent they would be restless and unsettled.
And here is one of the songs from that era that they listened to.
2 comments:
shouldn't that be falling in love with MOO?
My Dad was a big Elvis fan too. His pride and joy is some old 78 inch record up in the loft that he thinks is rare. It isn't but I'm not going to tell him that.
I love cows, they are so placid and gentle.
SYMPATICO...ARE WE EMOTIONAL TWINS...EVERYTHING YOU SAY I AGREE WITH...I USED TO MILK COWS LIKE YOUR DAD TO elivis MUSIC....alos i have graduation ball reocord in the attic that i think is worth millions and my wife says it isn't
Post a Comment