I have been given this award by Chrissy who has been a blogging friend for a very long time. She is having a stressful time at the moment and I wish her all the very very best. Thank you for this award Chrissy! I will pass it on in due course.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know those pictures where you can see two things in them depending on the way you look at it??
Well at first glance I thought that award was of a chickens head, with beak - but then I thought it was a red rose!
Is this just me???????
I haven't seen this award bfore - it's very unusual. Well done you!
3 comments:
You know those pictures where you can see two things in them depending on the way you look at it??
Well at first glance I thought that award was of a chickens head, with beak - but then I thought it was a red rose!
Is this just me???????
I haven't seen this award bfore - it's very unusual. Well done you!
is that a picture of a chicken's head with a beak, or is it a picture of a red rose...i really can't tell
Its a 'quirky' kind of award isn't it!
I had the same problem - a rose or a rooster???
Post a Comment