Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Meme

Gail at Squared Off has sent me this meme. And thank you too Gail for your kind comments.

I am finding it hard to stick to one word answers!

And - I am a little 'meme shy' but here goes!

Where is your cell phone? window sill
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? grey :(
Your mother? missed
Your father? also missed
Your favorite thing? digital camera
Your dream last night? none
Your dream/goal? travel
The room you're in? office
Your hobby? gardening
Your fear? not being able to travel
Where do you want to be in 6 years? still having adventures
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? young
One of your wish-list items? plane tickets
Where you grew up? Waikato
The last thing you did? fed the cats
What are you wearing? gardening clothes
Your TV? flat screen
Your pet? asleep
Your computer? crashing regularly
Your mood? happy
Missing someone? always
Your car? with daughter
Something you're not wearing? watch
Favorite store? cafe
Your summer? beach
Love someone? family
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? when I read this
Last time you cried? ages

I will pass this meme on to anyone who wishes to undertake the challenge!

PS An amendment - my favourite thing would have to be my camera.

4 comments:

Putz said...

oh ho ho ho, what pet do yopu have????asleep....ho ho ho...dog cat bird iguzna kangaroo kola bear/???

merinz said...

Hehe Putz - no kangaroos or Koalas here - they belong in Australia! We live in New Zealand.
Our pets are three spoilt cats!

Putz said...

you have me pegged all wrong too...you say way before i was born in 1968...ha ha, we must be very similar in age if you were touring utah, pocatello etc in 1968, if you were 20 years old at the time that would make you 60, if you were 15 that would make you 55, if you were 10, well you get the picture...so how old do you think i am??

merinz said...

Hehe Putz - maybe I was joking when I said 'before your were born'.

Hmm how old do I think you are? well you may be closer to my age than I thought!

I was 21 when I went off touring the world for a couple of years.