
Gail awarded this little smiley face to me a few weeks ago and it has been waiting in the wings for me to add to my blog.
It is a delightful little picture, drawn by her son for her. I just love it - makes me smile just to imagine her little boy giving her such a bright beautiful face!
Thank you Gail.
I would like to pass it on to other people who make me smile;
Candy,
and
Chrissy,
These are the first blogs I ever visited and I still enjoy them regularly.
It is a privilege to be able to part of their lives in a small way and I appreciate their comments and input into my life!
3 comments:
Thank you so much, Mrinz. It is a beautiful award, and your kind words mean a tremendous amount to me.
xo CGF
You are very welcome mrinz. Alexander thinks he's a celebrity now.
Gail
Awwww! Thank you! You are so sweet!!! Of course, you already know how much I love you and your blog! I've enjoyed getting to know you via the blog.
I have been MIA from the bloggy world this week since I have a friend visiting. Hopefully I'll get to catch up on my favourite blogs soon! She'll be here until Monday, so almost zero internet time for me while she's here. I think I'm suffering from withdrawal! LOL!
Hope you have a lovely weekend! Thank you again! xoxo
Post a Comment