Andrea Bocelli came to New Zealand for just one concert two nights ago in Auckland. We were lucky enough to be able to attend. The Czech National Symphony orchestra were supporting him.It was truly an amazing evening.
This was just lovely, Mrinz... I am so glad you enjoyed your evening!xo CGF
Oh, how wonderful that you were able to attend, Mrinz! What a great opportunity and experience!
Are you away again mrinz? It's ages since I heard from you although I see you are in my fan club now. Hope everything is ok?
Me again! Just popping in to say hello and see how you're doing.I played some Andrea Bocelli for the baby tonight. I've heard that playing music for the baby while in utero is supposed to be good for them. Hope all is well where you are.xoxo
Hi everyone - so sorry I have been a little 'absent' lately.The annual Film Festival has been on and I seem to be busy in other directions.AND our computer is still fragile - still crashes occasionally but not losing any more data. It has all been rather traumatic.Hope that you are all well - I am still checking your blogs every day or two.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This was just lovely, Mrinz... I am so glad you enjoyed your evening!
xo CGF
Oh, how wonderful that you were able to attend, Mrinz! What a great opportunity and experience!
Are you away again mrinz? It's ages since I heard from you although I see you are in my fan club now.
Hope everything is ok?
Me again! Just popping in to say hello and see how you're doing.
I played some Andrea Bocelli for the baby tonight. I've heard that playing music for the baby while in utero is supposed to be good for them.
Hope all is well where you are.
xoxo
Hi everyone - so sorry I have been a little 'absent' lately.
The annual Film Festival has been on and I seem to be busy in other directions.
AND our computer is still fragile - still crashes occasionally but not losing any more data. It has all been rather traumatic.
Hope that you are all well - I am still checking your blogs every day or two.
Post a Comment