Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sydney views













































Having posted photos of all the furry and non furry friends I made in Sydney, I thought that I should show you the typical views of their beautiful harbour.

Sydney makes the most of its harbour and in the main keeps it in pristine condition.

In the downtown area Darling Harbour has been developed into a wonderful space for visitors and city dwellers alike, and Circular Quay and The Rocks are a pleasure to walk around and explore.

New Zealand cities are slowly getting there - Auckland has begun with the Viaduct Harbour but still has some way to go.

2 comments:

Candygirlflies said...

Oh, I never tire of seeing the beautiful "shells" of the Opera House...

Lovely views, Mrinz!!

xo CGF

Anonymous said...

For a moment there I thought you had been to Newcastle - I thought you had a photo of the Tyne Bridge!

It looks so clean and beautiful.

Oh the envy.....!