I have received this award from Candygirlflies (link is on my sidebar). I used to love those little flat lollies with messages on them. Haven't seen them for years!
Candy's blog is one of my daily visits, she is a wonderful wise lady with music at her fingertips and always has a meaningful and positive outlook on life! Thank you Candy for your kind words and that you take the time to communicate and offer the hand of friendship.
I would like to pass the award on to Tismee (her blog name is Squared Off) - we have only recently met but I am enjoying her company very much and visit her often.
And to Chrissy (Life on Manitoulin) who lives a busy and community involved life on a beautiful island.
Candy has also passed along this friendship award and, as she has done, I would like to pass it on to any readers who take the trouble to stop by.
Thank you.
3 comments:
Oh, Mrinz! I am so shocked...and touched! Thank you for thinking of me! You know, your blog is one of my absolute favourites. It's always such a joy to read, and you are such a lovely person and blog friend :)
:) the awards are only virtual - but - they prompt us to say the things we perhaps might not 'get around' to saying! And we should.
Thank you very much Mrinz, I haven't ever won an award before. So glad you enjoy my ramblings. I love to hear about your life on the opposite side of the world too.
Thank you again.
Post a Comment