
I have just been awarded this by Chrissy from Life On Manitoulin, one of my blogging friends, in fact my first blogging friend! And this is my first award. And very glittery and magnificent it looks too.
I will pass it on to Candy at I Can Fly, Just Not Up.
Thank you both - I really do appreciate your comments on my blog.
5 comments:
Thank you so much!! I am honoured... And I want you to know how very much I enjoy reading your blog. It is fascinating to read about life in NZ, and all the other fascinating places you have been! No doubt, you will be giving me my "gardening fix" even during our coldest, darkest winter days...
Lots of love, CGF xo
Wow that was a quick reply!
Yes no doubt there will be a few more posts to come about gardening.
But I have to actually do some, I went to the flea market in the weekend and as a result have waiting to be planted - tomato plants, basil(green and brown varieties), two Abulton(?) - Chinese Lantern shrubs - one bright yellow and the other red, and two lavender plants.
I was just reading some news headlines, and you popped into my mind...
There is another report out tonight about the massive disappearance of countless honeybees worldwide. Apparently it is quite a mystery.
Should I let scientists know they were alive and buzzing and visiting you at the bach last weekend??
xo CGF
Hehe, yes for sure - they have all migrated south, way south, and are terrorizing the poor people here! And making lots of honey in their spare time.
Yay! You totally deserved this award. I just love corresponding with you and your blog is wonderful! I check in daily to see what new things you've been up to and to see those wonderful photos!
Post a Comment