I have had the 'all clear' now from the health professionals - its a wonderful feeling! In celebration mode I am. So its off to Australia to visit our youngest son and take in some sunshine. I am all over winter, and rain.
However there are some heartening signs of spring - the bluebells are flowering madly, our vege garden is under way, and the potatoes are up.Life is good. Some photos to follow....
6 comments:
Glad to hear the good news! Enjoy your visit in Aussieland!
Hurrah! Looking forward to your photos. Intimations of autumn here.
Travel safely and be well.
Congratulations! I know the feeling...
The photos havent quite made it yet, too busy enjoying the fine weather
So sorry to have been out-of-the-blogosphere of late. I couldn't be happier to return to such wonderful news.
Congratulations!! I'm so glad. Have been thinking about you!!
Enjoy your trip-- looking forward to pictures soon!!
xoxo CGF
December 17th... and I'm thinking of you enjoying your holidays, as we frolic in snow! Wishing you and yours the very, very happiest of Christmases this year!! xoxo CGF
Post a Comment