We have been away from home for over a month now. Three weeks in Bahrain and another nearly two weeks touring Turkey.
What a lot we have seen and done. Where do I start! We feel quite at home in Bahrain now having spent seven weeks there this time last year. This time we just slotted right into life there, an expat lifestyle I have to say. Although unlike some expats our daughter loves shopping and generally poking around in the souks. And eating in traditional places.
I will load some photos when we return home. At the moment we are awaiting a bus to take us to Istanbul airport to begin the long journey home to New Zealand.
2 comments:
Wonderful! I love the photo of the pottery shop, and look forward to hearing about your adventures - travel safely!
Thank you Veronica. I am sorry that my Blog is sadly neglected. I have been a little more involved in Facebook in the last year and have posted several pics there.
We are home safely, a trip that did involve a few adventures along the way. I sometimes think it is a shame when the things that go wrong are the events that stay in the uppermost of your mind for a while!
Post a Comment