For those who have been reading my blog for years I apologise - the photos are much the same every year. It is an important event for us, the harvesting of our crop of Kiwifruit. This year has been a very good growing year. In spite of a drought for about two months over the heat of the summer, the fruit is a good size and hopefully we dont have too many rejects. It is going to be processed at the packhouse this afternoon.
4 comments:
I love kiwifruit! Glad you had a good crop this year.
Yum!
WONDERFUL. Because of you, I carefully check to see where the kiwifruit in the grocery store has come from... Looking forward to enjoying the "real thing" in our shops soon!
xoxo CGF
My 4 year old would go nuts if she saw this! She LOVES kiwifruit! Here in Canada, we just call them kiwis. When I worked and lived in Japan and had many co-workers from New Zealand, I learned that kiwis were something else :) What do you think of the nickname "kiwi"? Term of endearment? Love it? Hate it?
P.S. I miss you! You got a mention in my blog post. That phone call from NZ was from YOU :) xoxo
Post a Comment