Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The last four Blocks

These are the last four blocks. Now my 12 blocks are completed all that remains is for me to tidy them up a little, make sure each is exactly cut to 12 1/2  inches, and take them to Carol at Katipatch.

The Friendship quilt challenge finishes in March so I have a long time to wait until I get 12 blocks back again and can make them into a quilt.

Oh yes, one more task - I need to carefully write my name and the date carefully on each block using a pigma pen.



5 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Those are beautiful blocks! Anybody who gets this quilt should be very happy.

merinz said...

Thank you Bettyl! I am looking forward to seeing what I end up with - I will get one of my blocks back, and 11 others from other participants in the Challenge.

Then of course I will still have to sew them together and make them into a quilt.

Candygirlflies said...

Oh, these are GORGEOUS. Make sure you post some photos of the completed masterpiece!

xo CGF

Veronica Wald said...

Your quilting talents are amazing!! Keep us posted, please :-)

merinz said...

Hi Candy and Veronica - yes I will post a photo the final quilt. But that won't be for some time as the Challenge does not finish until March.

I have completed these early as in the New year we are away in Bahrain for over a month. (Our new Grandchild will be born there)