

I hate to see fruit wasted. This is our neighbours pear tree, note all the fruit on the ground, rotting where it has dropped.
Another neighbour and I have picked up several bags and cooked and frozen them, but there are many more there for the taking.
8 comments:
Here we pay ridiculous money for pears that are tasteless and begin to go bad before they are quite ripe!
so did you read about the fitzgerald's new baby, you know nappy in the netherlands, a little girl sanne the name>>>>jusat thought i would spoil your fun by telling
Hi Putz - I read it before this so you didn't spoil my fun!! Good news eh?
Allmyke - I am off out to pick up some pears and cook them. It is such a terrible waste - I can't let them sit there!
Now I could just eat a couple of those pears - maybe thats a good excuse to pay a visit?
Found you eventually by blog hopping!
Gail
Oh sorry Gail - I didnt reply to your email!
Thank you for keeping on my case.
Wow! I was just thinking how expensive pears are here at this time of the year! I was craving pears and was so tempted to buy some. But, alas! I didn't succumb because they were a bit too pricey! Can't wait for the summer! Too bad you can't send me some in the post! LOL!!! ;)
Hope all is well where you are, Merinz! I have been thinking of you! XOXOX
Good to hear from you Chrissy - all well here. Life meanders along as usual!
Post a Comment