Good to see some good news on the TV!
My husband pointed this story out to me today as well ... brilliant ducklet catching! :-)
This was on our TV yesterday, too! Very sweet... And in answer to your question, I have one niece in North Island, and one in South, so I have NZ covered! I've never been there, but my kids have...
duckings and winter fruit....do you realize how weird, or wired you really are????
The world is a better place when we all look out of the well-being of the smaller, the weaker and of course, THE CUTER!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My husband pointed this story out to me today as well ... brilliant ducklet catching! :-)
This was on our TV yesterday, too! Very sweet... And in answer to your question, I have one niece in North Island, and one in South, so I have NZ covered! I've never been there, but my kids have...
duckings and winter fruit....do you realize how weird, or wired you really are????
The world is a better place when we all look out of the well-being of the smaller, the weaker and of course, THE CUTER!
Post a Comment