My postings have been sparse this summer. Mostly because I am often not home. The above photos explain where I have been spending much of my time.
Sorry folks but when choosing between the beach and the computer, the beach has won hands down!
PS I didn't make the sand castle.
4 comments:
Wish I had a choice like that! Although I do have a beautiful beach here - It's the locals that spoil it!
Nice to see you back for a while, I'm sure if we had a beach house hubby would have it wired up for the internet as a necessity!
Yes an internet connection has been suggested. But there is no phone landline either. So for the moment we remain incommunicado. And I kind of like it that way. The cell phone reception is good so there is always phone contact.
Of course there is the internet shop in the village which I can nip down to when I want to check my email.
We stayed at a cottage in the Borders a few years back and there was no communication at all apart from a phone box down the road.
It took a while to get used to doing 'normal' things without checking the mobile for texts and e-mail etc.
We had to talk to eachother and read and play board games, it was a lovely week.
Middle photo looks like one of the old forts in the Solent (near UK Portsmouth)
Post a Comment