Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Tag

Tismee has tagged me - she is good at that!
Here are the rules

1.Go to your documents
2. Go to your 6th file.
3.Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 friends to do the same.

Hmm I am sometimes a reluctant participant in tags but this one seems easy enough.

Now to offer an explanation. I try to make my blog as informative as possible about New Zealand BUT my 6th photo on the 6th file happens to be a photo of the Sydney (Australia) skyline - and a crooked photo at that! Oh well. Such is life. I should have deleted it months ago.

Those of you familiar with Sydney will see their harbour bridge way in the distance. It is a beautiful harbour I have to admit. But it does look much better when it is level!

We were there last May to attend our oldest sons graduation.
















Now I am required to tag 6 others. Not so sure that I have six people who would appreciate being tagged. So I will leave it up to any of my readers to participate if they wish. Lurkers are especially invited to come out of the woodwork and show their face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wondered why all the boats were on the left of the harbour - LOL!

I knew you could do this one!

Putz said...

u=you guys gail and tisme2 and justmylife say i knew you could do this one[MEME] and all it is is a guise to get usens to do youuns bidding...oh that is one you could do ....arwe you gals all alike in that respect????????i have pictures of rome and a snowman and me with an old scout hat etc etc etc that i would love to show you, but daniel is out of town for the week and he is the only one that can add pictures beit the 6th file and the 6th picture of the 6th alien on the 6th world

wendz said...

hi - I have popped over from Tismee - she also caught me with her tag!! Haven't been to Australia or New Zealand - I am probably the only South African that hasn't!!
www.winingandironing.wordpress.com