I was looking through some of our NZ TV ads on You Tube and found this one. No doubt it will make its appearance again for summer.
Its kind of true really!
Most guys here wear boxer type shorts for swimming and wouldn't be seen in speedos, except for the life guards of course.
4 comments:
it is winter, winter not summer and that guy just makes me cold when i watch that vidio all the way through
My experience has been that almost without exception, those persons at the beach wearing "togs" rather than the "boxer" style of bathing suit... really SHOULD be wearing the boxers...
Unfortunately.
(Perhaps I should come and do a survey on the beach in NZ...)
xo CGF
I feel very uncomfortable when any man has speedo type pants on. It's like 'Hello ladies' isn't it?
No they should have to wear shorts in public places.
That's high-sterical!
Post a Comment