Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm Back Again

We have been away overseas in Bahrain and Oman for the last seven weeks. What an adventure! Our fifth Grandchild - our third Granddaughter, was born in Bahrain on 20 January.

It has been a privilege to be able to spend time in these countries and to learn about and observe a culture so different from our own.

Some interesting photos yet to come.

4 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Glad you're back! Congrats on the grandchild and I look forward to your photos.

Candygirlflies said...

Wonderful to have you back!! So glad that everyone is happy and healthy. Congratulations!!!

xoxo CGF

Veronica Wald said...

How exciting! I hope you will blog about the details - of the baby, and of the Middle East!

merinz said...

Thank you for the welcome back home!We have come home to drought conditions here, garden dying and the lawns are all brown and dead. No rain for about 2 months spells disaster here.