
I made this quilt for a much loved daughter in law. It is not full bed size, more to use as a 'cuddle' quilt, for lazy winter evenings lying on the sofa!
It has many elements in it that are especially for her - the border is Hershey's kisses, some of the handbags are chocolate fabric, (yes she loooves chocolate)the ballet shoes are her daughters dancing shoes, the jandals (flip flops)are for her sons, and the trainers her husbands. In the bottom right hand corner is a 'kete' - the basket of learning - she was a teacher.
4 comments:
This is incredible! Your DiL must be thrilled!
This is perfect... I hope your dear d-i-l will spend many relaxing hours with it.
Much love to you and yours-- hope all continues to go well!!
Thinking of you-- xo CGF
How perfectly awesome! I know she will love it.
Another of your beautiful creations! She will be covered with love when using that. Hope things are ok. x
Post a Comment