Last year we went on a holiday to the Cook Islands. While there I discovered a wonderful fabric shop and purchased some typical island prints to make this fish quilt.
Today my quilt hung with others on display at a garden party at a friend's quilt shop situated on their avocado orchard. A beautiful setting on a lovely summers day.
3 comments:
How gorgeous!! And, what a perfect post to discover on a morning when Child Number Two is whinging about wanting a new coverlet for her bed... You have inspired me to start rooting around for new patterns!!
Hope all is well, and that you're enjoying summer. We've had quite a mercifully mind winter here in The Great White North thus far. Yesterday I smelled a SKUNK-- usually one of the first signs of spring around here! Poor fellow must have been woken up early, and mightily confused, but it was a strangely welcome sign for me. I can't wait to get my hands back into the garden!
Love to you all--
xoxo CGF
Wow, NICE!
What a lovely way to display the quilts!
Post a Comment