
The story of the quilt I made my Granddaughter, as well as a photo, has appeared in the latest issue of the NZ Quilter magazine.
Needless to say I am quite pleased about this! It is only the second quilt I have ever made.
You will need to enlarge the photo to be able to read the article.
5 comments:
Not "just" a quilter, an imaginative, creative, and skilled quilter. GREAT job, Merinz!!
Wow Merinz that quilt is gorgeous and something that will be treasured for a long, long time.
I know how much love you put into making it too.
BTW - Im looking forward to winter now and wearing my snuggly possum gloves.
Veronica - thank you. Invariably when I set out to follow a pattern whether its knitting, quilting or some other craft work, I always become dissatisfied with the prescribed pattern and head off at a tangent.
For this quilt I made my own pattern.
Gail - I hope that you enjoy the gloves! I am using the bookmark and also the tea cloth.
Merinz, the tea cloth was for hubby not you! LOL!
What a beautiful keepsake for your granddaughter! You are so very creative.
Post a Comment