These socks are too cool. Really! You know what they do in the states? They have organized retired women that knit blankets for pediatric hospitals (especially heme/oc patients). I can only imagine the joy those socks would bring a child that has to stay lying in bed, hooked to his IV.
Good idea! I might make a few more and take them down to the children's ward. I haven't really got time as yet to knit blankets - but who know - in the future maybe! At the moment there are lots of other challenges waiting!
Veronica - thank you. And I will keep you in mind for a spare one. I imagine Teddy would like one, although in a cats paws it would only last a few minutes.
I love them too!! I love all hand made toys. The other day in a small crafty shop here in Florida I saw some rag dolls, they were beautifully made - and expensive!
4 comments:
Hi M
These socks are too cool. Really! You know what they do in the states? They have organized retired women that knit blankets for pediatric hospitals (especially heme/oc patients). I can only imagine the joy those socks would bring a child that has to stay lying in bed, hooked to his IV.
You are talented.
Jim
I love your blog's new look :-)
If you can't find enough kids to adopt those cuties, I'll take one!
Hi Jim,
Good idea! I might make a few more and take them down to the children's ward. I haven't really got time as yet to knit blankets - but who know - in the future maybe! At the moment there are lots of other challenges waiting!
Veronica - thank you. And I will keep you in mind for a spare one. I imagine Teddy would like one, although in a cats paws it would only last a few minutes.
I love them too!! I love all hand made toys. The other day in a small crafty shop here in Florida I saw some rag dolls, they were beautifully made - and expensive!
an online shop maybe???
Post a Comment